The HCG diet may seem a little intimidating at first, but with the countless HCG friendly recipes out there, it is as easy as following a new recipe. This delicious recipe came straight from ihealthdirectory.com, home to a large selection of other great (and healthy) recipes!
- 3 ½ oz 99% fat free chicken trimmed of visible fat
- 3 ½ oz chopped tomatoes
- 1 orange, peeled & cut into small pieces
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Basil (fresh or dried), as desiredSalt and pepper, as needed
- Place a medium-sized skillet onto stove top; coat with cooking spray.
- Add chicken and lightly coat with salt and pepper; drizzle with lemon juice and extra water, if needed. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped orange, and basil. Simmer on low, for desired amount of marinating time, turning halfway through.
- Serve chicken on lettuce leaves.
This Citrus Basil Chicken is not only simple to prepare and make, but it is also inexpensive and can be reworked and spiced up to create another new recipe.
For more information on this recipe, or to find even more recipes to make while on the HCG diet, please visit: http://www.ihealthdirectory.com/hcg-diet-recipes/