B12 Injections for Weight Loss
Increase Your Energy and Take Back Your Life
Energize Your Life
A medical science used for over 50 years, vitamin B-12 injections can increase energy levels while suppressing your appetite, breaking down fats and boosting your immune system. At DreamBody Medical Centers, we offer 3 unique B-12 injection treatments specialized to your needs.
- Increases energy due to restoration of normal sleep patterns. Causing earlier release of melatonin at night. Sensitizes you to the morning light to help you wake up
- Significantly reduces the risk of heart disease, arthritis, diabetes (reducing homocystine levels in the blood
- Positive mood effects
- Crucial for retention of folate in cells
- Methionine – A dietary amino acid
- Choline Aids in metabolism of fats, regulates blood cholesterol, repairs and maintain nerve and brain cells, increases short term memory performance
- Inositol Essential for calcium and insulin metabolism, beneficial for stablizing moods
Super Lipo B12
- Ascorbic acid (aka Vit C) Powerful antioxidant, promotes iron absorption, vital cofactor in formation of collagen
B Vitamin Profile
- Vitamin B1 (aka Thiamine) essential for proper regulation of glucose metabolism
- Vitamin B2 (aka riboflavin) promotes healthy skin, nails, and hair maintains eye health
- Vitamin B3 (aka Niacin) crucial in metabolism of glucose, fat & alcohol, beneficial effects on blood lipids
- Vitamin B5 (aka Pantothenic acid) Speeds wound healing
- Vitamin B6 (aka Pyridoxine) metabolizes protein and urea, significantly reduces the risk of heart disease, arthritis, and diabetes
Super B12 Injections
Single Injection: $25
12 Pack injection: $200
Our Super B12 injections have a combination of MIC and other B vitamins for further benefits. Whether you are feeling a bit more tired lately or follow a vegetarian/vegan diet, these injections can be life-changing for you.
What are the benefits:
- Increase energy
- Helps with restful sleep
- Improves metabolism
- Brain function/mental clarity
- Supports immune system
- Cardiovascular protection
- Supports bone health
- Improves mood & symptoms of depression
- Supports hair, skin & nails
How often can these injections be taken?
These injections are taken based on your symptoms. For someone who suffers from chronic fatigue or follow a vegetarian/vegan diet, these injections can be taken weekly. For others who are looking for a boost of energy, we can schedule these injections for every other week or every month depending on your symptoms and how your symptoms improve.
Most patients require 3 to 4 LipoDissolve treatments*. In order to see optimal results, the patient should eat a healthy diet and include exercise in their routine. DreamBody’s Medical professionals can help with this.
If you need to lose weight overall and your BMI is greater than 28, then LipoDissolve is not the best way to start. Instead, DreamBody can work with you to help you lose the weight with a variety of healthy, safe, and effective programs that are supervised by trained Medical Professionals. Once, you have reached a healthier weight, DreamBody will consult with you to decide is LipoDissolve is right for you.
Semaglutide or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is a hormone produced in women during pregnancy. The hormone converts fat to calories for the baby to use, and speeds up the mother’s metabolism. Those who follow a fat-free diet of 500 calories per day and receive Semaglutide injections will lose weight quickly; have high energy levels, faster metabolism and decreased hunger. This is because your hypothalamus moves the fat from areas of storage and converts it calories to fuel your body.*
The DreamBody Semaglutide Diet Program is a physician managed weight loss program that allows patients to lose nearly a pound a day. Weight loss of 15-35 pounds in 20-40 days is common. The Semaglutide diet has been called the “obesity cure” because people are able to lose 1 to 2 pounds of fat or more per day and are able to keep the weight off. Semaglutide actually resets your “fat banking center” in your midbrain, an area of the brain that regulates several basic functions like temperature, thirst, hunger, and others.*