Microneedling / Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling Collagen Induction Therapy
Microneedling is also known as collagen induction therapy. Microneedling uses fine needles to puncture your skin repeatedly to stimulate healing and collagen production. Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment that encourages the body’s natural wound healing processes. This results in cell turnover and increased elastin production that not only can reverse the signs of aging, but potentially prevent it as well! The results of Microneedling are very natural because it uses the body’s own natural healing mechanisms. Microneedling is generally better tolerated than laser treatments with minimal downtime.
What is Microneedling Used For:
- Reducing the appearance of scars, including acne and surgical scars.
- Reducing both fine and deep wrinkles as well as crow’s feet.
- Helping aging skin by tightening it up and giving it a more youthful glow.
- Reversing hyperpigmentation and sun damage.
- Assisting in shrinking pores which in return helps the skin to appear smoother.
- Assisting your skin care products by potentially allowing better absorption and penetration of your topically applied serums and creams.
- Reducing scarring and stretch marks all over your body (chest, neck, thighs, etc.)